Buy KPV Peptide Vial 2mg Iceland
Peptide fragment KPV is alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone’s C-terminal peptide fragment (alpha-MSH). Numerous alpha-MSH short peptide derivatives were studied to see if they retained the same anti-ischemic and sexual effects or feeding behaviour and energy homeostasis benefits as the original.
Laboratory research has shown KPV to have many benefits:
- Properties such as photoprotection, ischemia activity, arousal, or effects on feeding behaviour and energy homeostasis are all possible benefits.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
- Inflammatory bowel disease may benefit from the peptide.
- Anti-inflammatory activity in the central nervous system, gastrointestinal tract, lungs, cardiovascular system, and joints.
- Faster wound healing, minor infection, less inflammation, and better cosmetic results benefit.
- Scar reduction after surgery is improved with KPV because it promotes wound healing.
Effects on Inflammation
Anti-inflammatory properties of KPV, which is composed of lysine, proline, and valine, were discovered. Inflammatory bowel disease is being studied with the peptide as a potential therapeutic. Anti-inflammatory properties have been demonstrated in the central nervous system, gastrointestinal tract, lungs, vascular system, and joints.
Healing the wound
Additionally, research in wound healing shows that KPV and other alpha-MSH derivatives may offer many benefits that speed wound healing, reduce infection, fight inflammation, and lead to better cosmetic outcomes. KPV and other similar peptides may become essentials in wound healing and scar reduction following surgery.
Molecular Formula: C16H30N404
Molecular Weight: 342.43 g/mol
Why Choose Direct SARMs Iceland:
If you are looking for the highest quality KPV peptide with 99% purity for research purposes, Iceland Direct SARMs site is one of the best places to get them. Direct Sarms is a reputable company dealing with performance enhancers. They provide Peptides obtained from quality labs and delivered quickly to different parts of Iceland.
DISCLAIMER: YOU MUST BE OVER 21 YEARS AND BE A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL to BUY THIS PRODUCT. All of the products are to be handled only by appropriately trained and qualified LABORATORY or RESEARCH professionals. Products ARE ONLY used in the process of medical research by responsible individuals. Direct Sarms does not encourage or promote the use of any of these products in a personal capacity (i.e. human consumption), nor are the products intended to be used as a drug, stimulant or for use in any food products.